Terms & Conditions |
The promoter is Multiplex Portside Retail Pty Ltd ACN 122 180 045 trading as Portside Wharf (the “Promoter”), 39 Hercules Street, Hamilton QLD 4007.
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all Brisbane, Logan and Ipswich residents permanently residing in Brisbane, Logan and Ipswich.
- Entry is open to persons over the age of 18 years.
- b) Employees (or immediate family of such employees), Directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The competition (the “Promotional Period”) commences 28 May 2018 and concludes at 4pm on 24 May 2018.
- You must be able to collect the prize in person and show photo ID on collection.
- To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period:
- Like the Portside Wharf and Jetts Hamilton Facebook competition post;
- Tag the person you would take on this experience;
- Personal information disclosed is provided to Portside Wharf.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid as will entries containing expletives.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- One (1) winner will be selected at the end of the competition. The winner will be notified via Facebook and published on Facebook.
- Prize winner:
- The winner will be selected at random on Thursday 31 May and notified within 24 hours. The winner will receive a three month membership to Jetts Hamilton.
- The prize consists of: one three month membership to Jetts Hamilton.
- Total value of $179.40
(e) Individual venue terms and conditions apply.
- The winner can collect their prize from Jetts Hamilton at an organised time. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw any unclaimed prize in the event of an Entrant failing to comply with these Conditions of Entry or not claiming the prize. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website and/or email address is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
- the acceptance or use of a prize; and
- any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winners (and any companions) may be asked to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter / Prize Supplier / organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- If entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
Brookfield understands and appreciates that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. The information and illustrations displayed on this site are for general use and information only. The Brookfield Group of companies, which includes Brookfield Asset Management Inc. , Brookfield Property Partners L.P. and their related companies, associated entities and agents (Brookfield) do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and illustrations and do not accept any liability for any error or discrepancy in the information on this site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Brookfield expressly disclaims all liability which may arise out of the provision to, or use by any person of the information on this site. This site is for information purposes only and is not intended as and does not constitute an offer document, nor an offer to lease or sale any space or property. Before deciding to lease or occupy premises or making any commitment to do so intending lessees or occupiers should ensure they have the most up to date information and rely on their own enquiries.