NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES. HELP US CELEBRATE OUR LOCAL HEROES!
In these unprecedented times, the business community at Portside Wharf is looking to celebrate and honour the great work being done every day by members of our community.
This is our chance to say thank you for your outstanding contribution and to provide both recognition and reward for those individuals in our community who are going above and beyond the call of duty.
Portside Wharf is offering four weeks of fantastic giveaways to worthy winners of our Everyday Heroes competition, with one winner announced every week. Visit our Facebook page to enter this week’s competition – www.facebook.com/portsidewharf
To nominate your everyday hero, simply:
1. Both the entrant and the nominee must like this post and follow Portside Wharf on Facebook.
2. Nominate a local everyday hero by tagging them in the comments below
3. Tell us in 50 words or fewer why this person is special and what they have done to support or help in the local community.
WHAT THEY WILL WIN
Each week there will be a $500 prize up for grabs for the nominated everyday hero plus the person who nominates also will win a $100 prize. Competitions commence every Friday starting 1 May 2020 for four weeks.
Each week’s Portside Wharf Everyday Hero will win:
- Week 1 Portside Wharf Everyday Hero (ie. winner announced on 11 May 2020) – Groceries to the value of $500 from IGA at Portside Wharf.
- Week 2 Portside Wharf Everyday Hero (ie. winner announced on 18 May 2020) – Takeaway and drinks to the value of $500, from the below mentioned Portside Wharf restaurants and cafés (if they are open and trading). Choose from: @Mr&MrsJones, Aamaya Indian Restaurant, Bamboo Basket, Burrito Bar, Byblos Bar, Cruisers Alfresco, Ginga Sushi, Gusto da Gianni, Hello Harry, Sono Japanese Restaurant, Subway, Pineapple Express.
- Week 3 Portside Wharf Everyday Hero (ie. winner announced on 25 May 2020) – A winter wardrobe update or makeover to the value of $500 from the below mentioned Portside Wharf fashion and beauty retailers (if they are open and trading).
Choose from: Urbbana, Lieve Boutique, Deer Sir, Costa Moda, Cassardi Shoe Studio, Tigerlamb, Bou’s For Men.
- Week 4 Portside Wharf Everyday Hero (ie. winner announced on 1 June 2020) – A drinks hamper to the value of $500 from Sense of Taste, Portside Wharf.
Each week’s nominator/entrant that nominated the winning Portside Wharf Everyday Hero will also win a voucher to the value of $100 to spend at one of the participating dining venues at Portside Wharf.
* Terms and Conditions. Open to Brisbane residents only. You must be 18 years or over to enter. A winner will be selected from the entrants who meet the eligibility requirements. For full T&Cs, visit www.portsidewharf.com.au/terms-conditions/
Stay on the Portside of life
Let’s stay in touch! Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest events and exclusive offers.