Dining & Entertainment
Sense of Taste
A concept created by Queensland’s largest owned and operated Independent retailer.
We wanted to create a bottle shop like nothing that has been seen in the market before. Sense Of Taste is more of an experience rather than just a destination to buy takeaway alcohol like your traditional concept of what people perceive as their local bottle shop.
Whilst you can still come and get your traditional beer, wine & spirits this boutique style offering has many points of difference that completely separates it from what consumers have seen before.
Sense Of Taste is a destination for:
- Sit down Tasting sessions with wine makers and experts in their field such as fine whisky and other occasion spirits
- Deli cabinets complete with fine cheese / cured meats & pastes to take home in convenient and affordable pre-packaged selections.
- 4 Beer taps that allow for take home containers of freshly brewed beer from Australian craft brands that are continually changed over allowing for the same consumer to keep coming back and trying different brands each time.
- A brewing station allowing for live demonstrations within the shop showing consumers the end-to-end brewing processes of craft beers.
- A wide selection of rare Australian and International spirits and wines
Celebrations will be in full bloom at the first-of-its-kind Portside Wharf Plant and Flower Market, hosted by The Market Folk, on Saturday, 16 July, from 10am to 2pm.
From casual eats to fine dining, we have cuisines to suit every appetite!
Stay on the Portside of life
Let’s stay in touch! Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest events and exclusive offers.