Inside Portside – Casual Dining – February 2019
There are plenty of ways you and your partner in crime can enjoy a casual evening out.
- Order the chef’s special Thai roast duck from Betong 888 Thai Restaurant.
- Share everyone’s favourite Beast Nachos and a cheeky cocktail at Burrito Bar.
- Step out of your comfort zone and try a new Japanese treat at Ginga Sushi.
- Indulge in a traditional Indian feast at Aamaya Indian Restaurant.
- Soak up the atmosphere as you dine alfresco at Bamboo Basket for some noodles and dumplings.
- Alternatively, grab a Hello Harry’s burger or fish and chips from Fresh ‘N’ Wild Fish and sit by the water’s edge.
Whichever way you spend your evening at Portside Wharf, dressed up or down, spend a gorgeous night with your pals by the river.