Terms & Conditions | Collision Competition
Promotion: Game of Chance
Terms & Conditions
|Name of Promotion||Portside Wharf Collision Giveaway
|Promoter||Multiplex Portside Retail Pty Ltd ACN 122 180 045 trading as Portside Wharf
|Promotional Period||Starts: 09:00am (AEST) on Monday 6 September 2021
Closes: 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 12 September 2021
|Entrants||Entry to the Promotion is open to all South East Queensland residents, aged 18 years and over, who fulfill the entry requirements. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the terms and conditions at the time of participation.|
|Entry Restrictions||Entry is open to all persons over the age of 18 years and must be a South East Queensland resident.
Employees (or immediate family of such employees), Directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
|Entry Mechanic||To enter, an entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
1. “Like’ the ‘Brisbane Festival Collision Giveaway’ post on the Portside Wharf Facebook page.
2. Comment on the post and tell us why you need a night out.
3. Make sure you are following Portside Wharf on Facebook.
|Maximum Number of Entries||Multiple entries per person are permitted. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.|
|Draw Details||The prize draw will be a random selection from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
There will be two (2) winners selected at random.
Time/Date: 11:00am AEST Monday 13 September 2021
Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid as will entries containing expletives.
|Major Prize Details||The major prize includes the following:
1. 2 x tickets to Collision (BrisFest) at The Warehouse, Northshore Hamilton, QLD for Sunday, 19 September 2021 at 19:30
Total major prize is valued at $60.00 (inc GST) each.
|Prize Restrictions||Individual provider terms and conditions may apply. Tickets are not redeemable for cash and valid at the nominated provider only. Tickets are valid for the Collision (BrisFest) performance on 19 September 2021 at 19:30 only.|
|Total Prize Pool||Total maximum prize pool is valued at $120.00 (inc GST).|
|Notification of Winner(s)||The winners will be contacted via Facebook within two (2) days of the prize draw.
The prize will be delivered via email to the winners’ nominated email address.
|Publication Details of Winner(s)||The winners will be published on the Portside Wharf Facebook page within two (2) days of the winner/s accepting the prize.|
|UNCLAIMED PRIZE ARRANGEMENTS
|Prize Claim Date:||Prize must be claimed by 5:00pm AEST Wednesday 15 September 2021.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Details||In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with the winner for any reason before 5pm, at the Promoter’s absolute discretion, the Promotor may determine that the winner is no longer eligible for the prize and select another winner.
Time/Date: 10:00am AEST on Thursday 16 September 2021. (Unclaimed Prize Draw Date)
|Notification/Publication Details (of unclaimed prize winner(s)||The winner/s will be contacted via Facebook within two (2) days of the prize draw.
The prize will be delivered via email to the winners’ nominated email address.
The unclaimed prize winner will be published on the Portside Wharf Facebook page within two (2) days of the winner accepting the prize.
|Privacy||A copy of the Promoter’s privacy statement may be obtained at www.portsidewharf.com.au|
Promotion: Game of Chance or Skill
Conditions of Entry
- The Promotion is either a game of skill or a game of chance. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Entry.
- Entry is open only to Entrants that are permanent residents of South East Queensland.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic during the Promotion Period.
- It is the responsibility of each eligible Entrant to ensure that they are reasonably contactable via the Facebook account used to enter the Promotion. .
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The draw/s will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details or Unclaimed Prize Details (if applicable). Prize/s will be awarded to the valid entrant/s drawn in accordance with the Prize Details.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize/s are specified in the Prize Details. The total prize pool is specified in the Total Prize Pool section of the Schedule.
- All entries and materials submitted to the Promoter in connection with this Promotion, become the property of the Promoter and each entrant warrants that she/he has the right to transfer these to the Promoter. Each entry must be the entrant’s original work. By entering this Promotion entrants:
- consent to the Promoter making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of their entry and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this Promotion or for any other purposes; and
- undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of entries into this Promotion and each entrant takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their entry.
- Incomplete entries and/or entries that, in the Promoter’s judgment, contain offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material or that infringe any third party rights will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter may, in its discretion, require any person taking any prize to be 18 years of age or over.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion, prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel a prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of a prize to a winner.
- At the Promoter’s request, winners must participate in, and where relevant must procure that their companion/s participate in, all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate using their name and image in promotional material. Without limitation, entrants consent to being broadcast, filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded without compensation while participating in this Promotion, or in taking or using any prize, and they consent to the Promoter repeating any such image, broadcast, film or other recording at any time.
- Entrants acknowledge that the prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior to taking the prize.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
- The winner/s will be notified as stated in the Notification of Winner(s) section and their name will be published in accordance with the Publication Details.
- If any prize is not claimed in accordance with these terms of entry, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws on the Unclaimed Prize Draw Date as are necessary to distribute the prize/s, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. If required by law or any relevant authority, the winner/s will have their name and state of residence published in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Publication Details.
- Prizes and participation in this Promotion are subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier or organiser of the prize, as applicable.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the winners’ identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the winners in entering the Promotion before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, the winner’s entry will become invalid. The prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Conditions of Entry.
- If due to any reason whatsoever the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have no entitlement to the prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, nor can they be redeemed for cash. The prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. Prize Value is as specified on the Date at which the Prize Value is Valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal value. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not pass entrant information onto any third parties, with the exception of the winner’s contact details, which will be provided to the associated agencies (if any) in order to fulfill the prize.
- Where the Promotion is administered on Portside Wharf Facebook page, entrants and participants in the Promotion acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the Promotion release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Promotion.