Terms & Conditions | Portside Wharf Foodie Friday
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Foodie Friday Facebook and Instagram Competition
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all Brisbane residents permanently residing in Brisbane.
1.1 If under 18 years of age, have obtained permission from their parent or guardian and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
1.2 Employees (or immediate family of such employees), Directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The competition (Promotional Period) commences on 1/07/2022 and concludes 14/07/22 at 11:59pm AEST.
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- “Like” the Foodie Friday competition post on the Portside Wharf Facebook or Instagram page
2. Tag a friend and commenting on the post why you need a Foodie Friday fix.
3. Make sure you are following Portside Wharf Facebook or Instagram page
- Personal information disclosed is provided to Portside Wharf and not to Facebook or Instagram
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid as will entries containing expletives.
- Participant may enter as many times as they like with multiple unique comments on the Facebook or Instagram post.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram (as applicable)
- One (1) winner will be awarded at the end of the promotion.
- Prize winner: The winner will be selected by random.
- The winner will receive the following prizes as part of the Foodie Friday Facebook & Instagram competition:
11.1 $100 gift voucher to Gusto Da Gianni. Offer must be used before 31st December 2022.
11.2 Winner can pick up prize via Centre Management at an agreed time and are to use them in accordance to the terms and conditions listed above for each voucher.
11.3 It is up to the winner to arrange their travel to and from the prize venues. The promoter is not responsible for organising travel to or from Portside Wharf.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw any unclaimed prize in the event of an Entrant failing to comply with these Conditions of Entry or forfeiting or not claiming the prize within 7 days after notification of the winning Entrant. If any prize remains unclaimed by the 22/07/22, then a replacement prize winner (chosen randomly) will be contacted the day after the Unclaimed Date over Facebook or Instagram (as applicable). Disposal of any unclaimed prizes may be made subject to any written directions given by the government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- . Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or the Facebook or Instagram competition post is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and any companions) may be asked to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter / Prize Supplier / organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- If entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Brookfield Commercial Operations Pty Ltd, ABN 86 120 690 940 located at 39 Hercules Street, Hamilton, Queensland.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.